11.01.2013

Happy Friday!


Hi, and Hello! Today is day 1 of my 30day blogging challenge....I mostly am doing this because I don't have a huge social life....HAHA! So, lets get started shall we?!
 

Day 1: A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts:



       My name is Kelsi.


 
  • I am 21
                                         
  • I am the oldest of 3 girls
  • I currently work full time for a hospital
  • I am a licensed hairstylist

                                                

  • I am dating a super cute ginger (:
  • I am a coffee addict
  • My favorite candy is almond m&ms
  • Daisey's are my favorite flower
  • I LOVE JESUS
  • Yellow is the best color
  • Give me a book and a cup of tea and I'll read for hours
  • I have read the complete Harry Potter series 20 times
  • Dancing is my only means of exercise
  • I want to live by the ocean
  • Corny chick flicks are my FAV!


I can't make any promised that I will be on-time for days 2-4 as I will be in the beautiful McCall, Id for a weekend retreat with my Youth Ministry team!

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know you were a hairdresser! That's good to know for next time I'm pretty sure I'm about to turn my hair orange. Also, I might still this 30 day challenge idea. Except I've never once completed one of those. Did you find a list of daily themes or are you winging it? - Rhoni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *steal. Not "still" Sheesh

      Delete
    2. Well, I found several lists....then picked my favorite of each ones!! HAHA I am a cheater (: I will post my list today!

      Delete